OMNISCIENT Ep1 Trailer

While converting all my assets to Blender 2.8 and getting used to the new interface and systems, I tried producing the trailer for my Omniscient series entirely using Blender 2.8.

The result was this trailer that I managed to put together over 4 months of spare-time.

It took me about a full month to render all frames on my two GTX 1070 Ti and every little detail has been hand-crafted by me over the years and belongs to my personal library. The animation was previewed using EEVEE and rendered using Cycles. The featured franchise here is Warhammer 40,000 and I do this entirely as a non-profit fan-made project out of passion for the universe.

I have used Blender for 7 years and built my vast library of assets over 5 of those years so the total amount of hours spent to get this far range at the tens of thousands.

Hope you like this result!

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool animating! Not familiar with Warhammer. Cool assets, lighting, and animating!

Very nice work! :star_struck:

when can we expect gray knights? (is there a plan for them?)

Very possible, but I won’t spoil the initial encounters, however there will be many featured things in the series

1 Like