On mushrooms

HI my latest project in blender. Rendered in eevee (rendertime about 2 minutes). Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

for more images you can visit my profile on artstation - https://www.artstation.com/tummi

93 Likes

Pretty amazing concept, lot of creativity well deployed! This is going to be feature mark my words!

2 Likes

Very nice scene.
I think the water should get an improve, find it too metallic.
The grill looks like following the viewer, like old painting with the eyes. Something with the material or you just created an kind of optic illusion.

1 Like

Really nice, itā€™s got a unique vibe and a punchy story. Great work!

1 Like

Two minutes?? R u using Googleā€™s computer :o hehe Ik Eevee is pretty fast too, I do love this image I downloaded allā€¦dw I donā€™t post other ppls work I just downloaded it to keep it whatā€™d do tho is with ur permissionā€¦add it to my Pinterest with this link ofcā€¦ the water by the tree in the second view seems a bit too not real as if itā€™s clothes with a wrinkle there ā€¦ Other than thatā€¦amazing job! Iā€™d def wanna watch an animation of play a game with ur style of art :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you all for kind comments! And thank you for "featuring " :slight_smile:

1 Like

beautiful!

1 Like

Intruiging scene!!

hahah rendertime 2 minutes. I guess startup takes longer than the render or not?

IĀ“m not sure, in eevee i do not see loading info even i do not see progress bar like in cycles

My eyes actually had a hard time ā€œvisually parsingā€ this shot when I first regarded it. Of course my eyes went straight to the ā€œbrightest and most-contrasty things in the shot,ā€ and here I ran into problems: there are two, very close to one another. And there really isnā€™t anything to illuminate the car, to separate it from the background ā€¦ even to readily let me know that there is a car!

A lot of other things in the picture that you of course intend to be important ā€“ such as the manā€™s face beneath the large toadstool ā€“ actually get completely lost because theyā€™re just not illuminated. Wide expanses of this scene are so evenly and blandly lit that the 3D illusion (to my eye at least) actually starts to break down.

1 Like

I do not know when the habit started but I now judge a lot of environments in artwork on what it would be like to (try to) take a nap in them and man does this look like a fine place to sit a spell.

3 Likes

Yeah its kinda a weird they cant show anything. Perhaps near future will???
But it takes quite some time for me, but i dont have a GPU so that probably explains

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

I find this amazing. Iā€™m trying to work with Eevee. But I donā€™t like my own renders done with Eevee.
I have difficulties with lighting, shadows, glass, ā€¦
Some of functions donā€™t work in Eevee or not so impressive results.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m impressed with your work!

Any quick tips for an Eevee noob ?

1 Like

HI and thank you. Saddly i do not have any quick tips, iĀ“m still learning a lot in blender 2.8, but if you have some specific question, just ask and i will try to help :wink:

You were featured in the ā€˜Best of Blender Artists 2019ā€™ on BlenderNation, and received the ā€˜Best of 2019ā€™ badge on Blender Artists :clap:

Thank you so much for your contribution, and have a great 2020!

1 Like

Thank you a lot Bart!

1 Like

wow, the shape of the vehicle, the curvesā€¦ plus the shape of the robotā€¦ Everything is very cute !

1 Like