On the Haunt 3 - The Final Fatality is OPEN (one day late :)

(Fort Max) #21

OH!! have I a got a good scene for this!!

Actually i’ve been thinking of scenes ever since last years on the haunt and I was worried for a while that there wouldn’t be another one since blender went down…

FORTUNATELY(very very) Blender is back and so is On the Haunt.

As for my scene, it’s on a spooky porch looking out at a spooky road with spooky trees and a spooky house in the backround. What makes it good is what is on the porch and has just rung the doorbell (no, I’m not telling you what it is, but I can tell that it’s pretty funny(and spooky)).

If I get it done in time I might use some of my other ideas… we shall see I suppose.

Catch ya’ on the flip side! :wink:

(CubeFan973) #22

A DOORBELL DITCHER! AAAAHHHH!

If you do it simply, then it won’t take much time. Then you can use other ideas. I should know how fast this is–all 3 of my entries are done. Seriously.

Edit: Well, they’re not rendered. I’m not sure of what aspect ratio to use. I have no clue.

(malefico) #23

Ahhh, On The Haunt !!! my favorite contest ever :wink:
and now with GPL Blender !!! OK, I’ll try to grab some spare time from my spooky job…

BTW, I’ve never seen Cube. :stuck_out_tongue:

(dreamsgate) #24

Yeah I came back just in time for the contest. Now let’s see if I can grab some spare time to actually enter.

(Fort Max) #25

Believe it or not it’s funnier than a doorbell ditcher! AND just now I thought of a good title for it (in fact I laughed for a good 30 seconds upon tinking up this title since it is SO genius)

Hmmm… maybe I will tell you what it is, but nobody steal my idea.

It’s death on the porch after just ringing the bell and he has a breifcase labeled ‘life Insurance’ I’m calling it “Death of a Salesman”

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I crack myself up.

[/quote]

(Turrin) #26

Why with everyone hyped up about BOTH was there only 10 entries?

I remember a time when BOTH had 100 or more. I love this contest.

Turrin