On the terrace

thank you :slight_smile: off course I can share tips, I purchased it :smiley: I believe that there is any way how to create something like this in Blender, but I don´t know it

thanks very much!!:smiley:

what was the biggest challenge of this piece for you?

Great job, I really liked the texture of the white wall, could you explain how it was made?

I had to look twice to check if this wasn’t a real picture, really good job! What was the hardest thing to do?

Wow, This is really good and keep up the good work. The front bushes need a little work but overall its great.

1. What you PC spec?

2. But if you do ALT+D and scale the stone, the texture is stretched…

Can’t delete the message.

Hi, thanks for the question and sorry for delayed answer.
The biggest challenge for me was finding time for it, because this image is part of bigger commercial project, but this image client didn´t want. I had a list of camera positions and this one wasn´t there and client didn´t paid me for it, but I thought that it worth spend some time with it.

Hi thank you :slight_smile:
It´s a procedural material made by Reynante Martineze, you can download it from his page.

Hi, my spec:
Intel I7-3820, 3,6 GHZ
48 GB ram
Nvidia GTX 1080, Nviadia GTX 780, Nvidia GTX 980ti
250GB SSD and 1TB HDD

second question : yes texture is stretched and generally it isn´t a correct way, but sometimes you have to break the rules :smiley:

I keep breaking the rules all the time, thanks to Blender)) 3 videocards on one motherboard? What model of motherboard??

Motherboard is Intel® Desktop Board DX79SI

Thank you very mutch!