One Thousand and One Nights

I didn’t make any finished creation since my summer holiday. But monday, I saw a photo and I decided to start à new image. Even if Blender curves are not very powerfull for modelisation, you can make good things by playing with some parameters.

http://therebirthed3d.free.fr/plg/gallery/upload/1195645720.jpeg

Nice work!
i really like the lighting of the scene.
i think the figure in the middle could
use some work, but otherwise, great job!
-Tobi

great job! the only crit i’ve got is the guy’s clothing, it could use some texturing.

Beautiful! Lighting is awesome, composition too but like lundstrom said, clothes could use a little more texture.

Thank’s for coments… I made the character very quickly because of studies reasons so I expected people wouldn’t see the fact he wasn’t textured ;). Congratulation, you saw it ^^…

Make it silk (like red or someting), thats what rich ppl were wearing back then.(if its a rich person)…if its a girl who was telling the story to the king (i think she was one of the pure) make it yello-brownish normal material or something)
Also that can be only me, but…make your material on the head closer to the sholders.
Good work for a quick rendering, but with a little bit more work it can be a better one :stuck_out_tongue: