Online Classes

My company is looking at using Blender to begin producing animation for ads.
Does anyone know where I can find some online learning classes for Blender?

There are none that I know of. Greybeard did do a couple once, people in a chatroom following his instructions. It was fun but hard to follow with all the questions and such. If you throw down some cash with one of the animation guru’s here and can get everyone on voice chat at once, you’d really streamline some good info. I suggest Skype for the chat program, it rocks and is free. Greybeard is really good at teaching, hope he responds.

I’d love to help, but I rarely do animations. :expressionless:

Well I was looking for generalized, overall learnign of the applicaiton. LOL
I have the 2.34 manual but finding time to read the sucker is something of a chore. If I could find online learning I could at least do some of the learning here at my desk. LOL

Thanks man Ill keep you mind.

Ohh, thought you wanted a huge class for your employees :slight_smile: If you want to get on voice sometime and just go over stuff, I can get you up to speed on the basics and some of the better features. Just PM me :slight_smile:

You should check out the video tutes in this thread.

Yup. Got those thanks.

Enzo: Atcually I would be the student doing the learning if it was an online class.
Thanks, if I have time and can convince my boss Im actually learning rather than chatting I may buzz you!