only 100 to go...until I become a monkey!!!

(Ecks) #1

Hehe this is my 400th post! so 100 other and I will be a monkey!!! Yipee! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(Eric) #2

tss, no life…me neither

(snowy_duck) #3

how do u know that? it doesn’t say under your name anymore?

(theeth) #4

24 more post and I’m thrice monkey :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

(Dittohead) #5

141 more, i will have been a monkey twice!!!

(Ecks) #6

check in your profile!

(blengine) #7

woo! aaaaa, forum monkey, some fun times

(S68) #8

Martin, I think I’m still higher than you on post count :stuck_out_tongue:

We should add something beyond MokeYDooM

Stefano

(Jolly Gnome) #9

check in your profile![/quote]

I may have some problems with my eyes, but I can’t see that in my profile…

β€”edit

ah, damn, I just checked the wrong profile :slight_smile:

(snowy_duck) #10

thanks for the info

and jolly gnome i like your sig. cause it has the word penguin in it. and thats my favorite animal. my name is even a penguin. i like your sig. cause i like penguins. i’ve even seen penguins too. at the milwake zoo. though 3/4 of them died by a desiese last year. but i still like penguins. i even have a favorite one there. i’ve seen him like 5 times now. his name’s tom. did i mention i like penguins? i like them cause there short. they also have little tuxes on. they can fly too, just instead of air they fly in water. they also slide on there bellys. thats funny. i like penguins. the reason i don’t have a sig about them too is that any sig i could think of would disgrace the penguin. maybe they can be part of http://www.vkgfx.tripod.com/eag/ if i find a funny enough picture though(not insulting the penguin of course). i like penguins. HALE TO THE PENGUIN! i realy like penguins.

(CubeFan973) #11

(Blink)

What is it with you and penguins?

(DreamMaster) #12

Forum Guru is much funner :smiley:

No, actually I can’t wait until I can become Forum Monkey because I just got a blue stuffed monkey!

I’ll show a picture of it with me when I join the wonderful Monkey club which won’t be a while :stuck_out_tongue: