Open EXR and curves added to Orange

err kinda hard to explain, Blender image window now has curves image editing and openexr dynamic lighting …
OSX build http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=73

Question though is how much are we trying to remove our selves from stuff like gimp or photoshop ?? Either way curves are better than levels :stuck_out_tongue:

ah isnt that more for high dynamic lighting?

I can’t get it to run. It fails with the following error message:

dyld: /Users/eric/Desktop/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender can’t open library: /usr/local/lib/libHalf.2.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I’m running OS X Panther 10.3.9. Is this a Tiger-only build?

I’ve been wondering what the Orange build was like.

I can’t get it to run. It fails with the following error message:

dyld: /Users/eric/Desktop/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender can’t open library: /usr/local/lib/libHalf.2.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I’m running OS X Panther 10.3.9. Is this a Tiger-only build?

I’ve been wondering what the Orange build was like.

Same here, running the last revision of Tiger 10.4.4 on a Mac Mini, so i think there’s something else missing, possibly a dynamic library found with the Xcode tools ?

Anyway, the orange release before this last one was working with no problem, so i assume it has to do with the openEXR stuff in this last build…

I’ve posted a comment on the Graphicall site where you can download this test build.

Regards,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :-))

P.S. : I forgot to say : Hello to all Elysiun members, this is my first post on this site ! :expressionless:

Hi Tartiflette. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the developer tools because I have the Panther version of that installed (again, unless it is a library installed with Tiger’s developer tools). I suspect it’s a third-party library that the download site forgot to mention needed to be installed before Orange Blender would run.

Let me know if you make any headway. And where did you get the pre-EXR build? I’d like to try it.

Anyway, welcome to Elysiun and Blender.

pell

Actually, i don’t know either !

I’d like to build one release myself, but i can’t find any step by step to do so on Mac OS X, so i need to do a little more searching on this…

Hopefully, by the time i find what i’m looking for, someone will have proposed another version to download without this limitation ?

I’ll let informed of my research on the subject !

Regards,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :-)) (who’s dying to see this open EXR thingy in the sequencer… :o )

dyld: /blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender can’t open library: /usr/local/lib/libHalf.2.dylib (No such file or directory,

I am not a mac guy and have not played with Orange. But just off the top of my head, this looks like a msg from the dynamic loader saying it can not find one of the OpenExr libraries.

There is no step-by-step for building, because Orange is not for public consumption.