Blender Add-on: OpenAI Bridge
This is a Blender add-on OpenAI Bridge to use the OpenAI API on Blender seamlessly.
Download / Installation
All released OpenAI-Bridge add-on is available on Release Page.
If you want to try newest (unstable) version, you can download it from unstable version.
Installation process is a bit confusing.
See Document if you have any trouble to install this add-on.
The features of this add-on are as follows.
- Image Tool
- Generate Images: Generate images using the OpenAI Image API.
- Supported Models: ‘DALL-E’
- Transcribe Audio: Transcribe audio using the OpenAI Audio API.
- Supported Models: ‘whisper-1’
- Chat: Chat using the OpenAI Chat API.
- Ask Blender Operators/Properties: Ask Blender operators/properties from the right-click menu.
- Supported Models: ‘gpt-3.5-turbo’, ‘gpt-4’, ‘gpt-4-32k’
Features for Future Releases
- Image Tool
- Edit Image: Edit images using the OpenAI API.
- Code Tool
- Generate Sample Code: Generate sample codes for Blender operators/properties from the right-click menu.
- Execute Code Immediately: Execute code immediately from the prompt/audio.
- Improve Async Execution
- Show the status of the asynchronous exeuction.
See Document to know the details of this add-on.
Bug report / Feature request / Disscussions
If you want to report bug, request features or discuss about this add-on, see ISSUES.md.
Contribution / Support
If you want to contribute to or support this project, see CONTRIBUTING.md.