Grab it while it’s hot
Big new features:
- “Pixels” option as an absolute measurement unit - no more DPI or relative scaling when working in this mode.
- Brush stroke stabilizer while drawing
- Camera Capture feature: use your webcam to capture frames, perform pencil tests, etc. Includes onion skinning option!
- Integrated FFmpeg for import/export mp4, webm and gif formats (to activate FFmpeg support, you must download FFmpeg from https://ffmpeg.org/ and point OT at it in the import/export preferences. For longer sequences you may have to increase the FFmpeg timeout)
- Added Spanish translation
- Enable to set a shortcut to maximize the pane / the entire room.
- Enable to toggle “Show Lines with Thickness 0” from the context menu of the viewer.
- “Drawing Substitution Forward/Backward” commands to switch the drawing at the current frame to next/previous one in the level.
- Store the toolbar state
- Level Create Popup sets default name and updates paths correctly.
- Added “Autopaint for Lines” indicator on Palette.
- Optimized the Configure Shortcuts popup.
- Changed default bg color for Level Export command to avoid black background in non-alpha output formats.
- Removed ctrl key requirement from Function Curves graph editor.
And many bug fixes, and a number of GUI improvements.
With thanks to all the new committers / developers who have contributed to this release. 3 out of 4 of the bigger new features were developed by them.