Operator Panel

This is a pretty quick, simple question. I don’t like having the Operator Panel open on the bottom left, and much prefer bringing the floating window up with F6. The only problem with that is it only comes up when I call it, and only sticks around when I’m mousing over it.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to either bring it up whenever I activate a tool that uses it, or if I can just keep the window open at all times, hiding and showing it with F6.

Wow. what is an operator panel? And why don’t I have one. Do you mean the tool box or the “n” info panel? I am sorry but I just don’t get what you are asking. I am sure there are others who can help you.

baal

Wow. what is an operator panel?

This is what is being referred to

What Richard said. Though judging from the lack of replies, and the fact that I couldn’t find anything about it after trolling through Google looking for answers, it’s looking like I’m stuck with things as-is.

Usually you can toggle it with F6 but it goes away if you press anywhere else,no idea why yours is persistent.

It’s not persistent. I’m here wondering how to make it so.

I don’t think it’s a big deal. I can easily live with the way things are set up by default. But having it so it popped up every time I activated a tool, or, yeah, stayed up persistently, would make for a bit smoother experience for me.