Opps i missed it

ha ha ha i am now a MONKEY

but i never noticed for ages!!!

opps who really cares anyway, monkeys are boring and it means that i have no life caoz i spend all my time here.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha i can’t belive i have posted over 500 posts.
i bet that most of them are crap!!! LOL

For ages? I show you now at 518… I didn’t notice my simianity until around 540. :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp

would you care to repeat that for those of us over 2000 posts? :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats on your monkeyness :smiley:

Martin

arg not another monkey.
congrats alltaken :smiley:

Almost… there… must… keep… going…

Aww… who am I kidding.

Congratulations. You all seem to be growing rather rapidly. Maybe you should be rabbits rather than monkies.

Goo

Lol!!! But…no :wink:

I too missed my entrance into Monkeydom, i think i was already like 12 or 13 into it when i finally noticed!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

Ha Ha Ha HA
ROFLMFAOSMPCINTGTTLSB!!!

translation

Rolling On Floor Laughing My F*ing Arse Off, Shing My Pants Coz I Need To Go To The Loo So Bad.

oh yeah p.s. theeth posting over 2000 is just tradgic Man.

i reckon it should be done by “posts per day” rather than Total because you got a head start on me!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Alltaken

I went through a lot of your posts and found one or two that were not total crap. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cougrats.

Elsdon

ok i admit it, there was a phase i went through where i actually wrote “helpfull/ good posts”

but those days are long gone (along with my virginity LOL)

as you can see i am a long way past that phase and have returned to writing UTER CRAP because i forgot how to use blender. and have no time to learn Yafray so really i only come to Elysiun to talk in the Offtopic board. LOL

stupid Universtiy means i can’t use blender anymore because of time problems. (arrrgghh i have never even used 2.26 yet)

Ha!!!
Uni means nothing of the sort, it just means that you have Blend whenever you should be working, thus leaving all work till last minute.

Blending is a way of life, blending is MY way of life, and no-one is going to stop me.

Its all about time management, Dude, time management!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Noooooooooooooooo not those two EVIL words!!!