Orcish Warrior

Arowe, you’ve put in an astonishing amount of time and effort into this character, and it shows. Your currect render might not be perfect, but it’s still excellent and a great start to an image.

You are probably right in leaving this project aside at the moment, because I think the time away from it will only help in creating some more magic when you decide to work on it again, with a fresh mind.

Outstanding work, and I look forward to seeing updates on this sometime in the future.

Samir

It’s a great image, but lacks proper colour contrast. I hope you don’t mind, but I opened it up in Photoshop, edited the levels, messed a bit with hue and saturation and came up with this:

http://www.shadeless.dk/files/orc.jpg

If you mess with the light setup in Blender you might be able get better results, but anyway, I don’t think the current render matches the quality of your actual model, which is excelent.

Samir - thank you very much. I’m sure I probably will come back to it at somepoint, but for now I’ve started a new project over on the Wip forum.

Monkeyboi - I don’t mind at all, and I think you did an awesome job tweaking it. When I do come back to it I’ll certainly take your suggestions in mind and use your pic as a ref. Thanks!