Oreo Box - Special Edition

I’ve been working on an Oreo product lately (no association with the company, just a personal project). It started off as a practice for texture control, but it escalated into a full project with animation and all that jazz. Check out the animation on youtube below or the full project on my Behance profile following the link.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/107436587/Oreo-Box-Special-Edition

3 Likes

This Oreo design looks amazing, very very good job!
(the “banana for scale” made me laugh)
If I may ask how much time did it take you to complete the project?
The presentation video looks also amazing and the blue pattern with the Oreo boxes too!

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much for the kind comments. I first started working on it on October 18th so roughly one month ago. It was a side project working on it on and off, I didn’t track the time exactly but I would say around 20-30 hours in total. Not counting the overnight rendering, when I was asleep :slight_smile:

1 Like

25 hours it’s not so much, I would have thought it took you longer. Were you dreaming of Oreo cookies during the render!! Then it absolutely counts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!! Those overnight renders are a classic, sleeping while the computer works and makes processing sounds! If it’s winter it’s OK but in summer, it can be a heat nightmare! anyway amazing job!!!

I have a pretty good fan cooling system and soundproof housing for the PC so it’s fine, you can barely hear it. Yeah, I definitely could have spent more time on it and make it better but this was enough :smiley:

1 Like