Light in the night

After Playing Ori, I really wanted to make a fan-art render, inspired by the beautiful world developers of Moon Studios created.
At the same time, a friend of mine told me he started a clay sculpture of Ori and he had difficulty understanding the volume.
I took the opportunity to start my project using Eevee.
I started to create the character and make the rigging to help my friend with the global shape.
Then I created the composition by sculpting a tree, finding a nice position for the character, adding vegetation and rocks, creating “Sein” the light and finding nice textures.
To finish, I played with the lighting for a while before I got a mood I was happy with before I got my final render.

40 Likes

Amazing ! :heart_eyes:
One of my favorite video games :laughing:

Keep going :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, now I need to play this game!

1 Like

One of my favourite games of the the last few years :sunglasses:. Thanks !

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much Bart !

1 Like

Have a nice week-end too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the breakup of your work, it is really inspiring and well done, and congratulations for this marvelous tribute!

1 Like

Oh thanks man, I really appreciate :pray::pray:

Great work. I don’t play this game but love design/music.

1 Like

Wow that looks really nice. After I finished playing Ori, I thought maybe one of my screenshots would make for a good avatar. (I flipped the image because Discord’s status icon blocked the face.) I wish I had the talent to just throw together a great looking 3D model. Oh well. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you !

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: