Oscurart Bake PBR (Free)

Hi guys! I have the new release ready for you!
Baker pbr let you bake your principled to bitmaps, something like substance does.

New features

• UDIM support
  • Security warnings.

Download it from here: https://github.com/oscurart/Blender-30-Addons

17 Likes

Good job. :+1:

1 Like

I forget the UDIM format:
eg: 1001,1002,1011,1012

It won’t install with the zip

zip? it is a .py… that’s all!

How different or better is your addon compared to other available? please tell us in a technical way…

Hi Michael… how do you do?
I don’t know, hahahaha I’m not use to bake with other addons, I have my own machine!

You tell me the difference! LOL.

2 Likes

Thanks, unzip and install the .py

1 Like

Nice work. Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you channel pack textures while baking with your addon?

1 Like

I use substance to paint and bake tho, blender texture paint is too outdated, it needs to catch up, and the baking sometimes is good sometimes shit…

Recently i had to use blender for baking an AO map in a character which came out better than substance imo but also due to that it was having some strange baking bug that didn’t occur in blender…

No you tell me otherwise why waste your time perhaps in making your own baking tool if there are others :rofl::rofl::rofl:??

I used to use Textools (free addon) baking tools but probably you can try and let me know if is better or worse

Thks a lot Obscurart for your free work as always !

Hi Melvi, no, you could pack manually.
Pack option is oriented to send files, and the BPBR is oriented to export maps!

@Spirou4D
You’re welcome!

Hi, Yeah. I know. You could add it where the addon packs the textures after they are baked. Saves artists time spent packing them manually.

You can take a look at this addon. It had channel packing. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been updated in 3 years so doesn’t work with Blender’s recent versions.

I sincerely hope the dev is doing okay. if you don’t feel its worth adding, its also okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

yes, it sounds very weird… that option is a little bit hardcoded for a project…
You could run a script after bake, it is not hard!

Tagged it free, for better forum navigation. (And it’s so uncommon now).

2 Likes

True. You do have a point. Just thought of doing everything in one click. Bake and pack at the same time.

yes, you could make a python script that saves several selections, and then run script.
I can’t imagine how right now… maybe using collections??? “selobjs” “selobjs_baker”.

:wink:

1 Like

is it possible to bake multiples SEPARATED objects in one texture(with already correct uv map pack in one ) ? like you have 2 cubes with 2 differents materials , and bake both , output : single image

Yes. You can