[OSX] Blender + Multiple Windows = Nope

Hey guys,

Some of you might know the trick of splitting blender into several windows using SHIFT + Click on an edge. This is handy if you are working with multiple monitors.

Unfortunately I found that on Mac OS X This is very buggy and causes many glitches and interface problems. The problems are so harsh that its almost impossible to work like that.

Did anyone recognized the same problems or is it just me and if so does anyone know how to fix that?
Cheers

Example:

I don’t see this issue

Mh, it takes a few minutes until it happens, but perhaps its just me (or my graphic card) :confused:

+1 no problems here, OS X 10.8.2, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB

However, I have noticed that you can’t really use the second window (hotkeys, mouse clicking & gestures) until you have selected that window, which means you either have to click in a neutral space of the GUI, or on the top bar, or press command+tilde to switch windows. Kind of annoying when you start working fast; you forget to do it…

For that reason, I tend to take one window and stretch it across two monitors when I need a lot of space. That said, once I full-screen one of the windows everything goes wonky, stretched across two screens.

I have the same crappy graphics card.