OutBreak: The Escape

Lol gret work bro keep up the Good work !!!
Indeed a AAA Game already.
Fred/K.S

That looks really good! Keep up the hard work man! Even though it doesn’t fit the definition of AAA game, it is impressive nonetheless. You should find a cool title for your game that will attract attention!

Best of luck :D!

Im polishing this level first then ill move on to the next. :slight_smile:

Im not sure how to put a texture on the flashlight actually ill look into it though thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

You have to apply it in the textures tab, just like you would for any other object. However, I think it must be black and white or with alpha or something for it to work.

using a texture on the light is easy.
use spot. texturesection, change to lightbulbsymbol, ad texture no matter if color or black and white. i recomend to produce a texture with gimp, two or three rings with intense light and a circle as base. all in white yellow. you have to change the mapping from global to view. thats all. use any pic to get used to it. it is like a projector.

edit. ok, i have done this a long time ago, so the result isnt perfect, but it gives you a clue. i used a spotlight and a pointlight parented at the camera with a slow parent of 0.2 to make it a little more dramatic.

Attachments

light.blend (555 KB)

this is very good work, I love the second update keep up the great work…

In 3 days i will post my update of my ZI(zombie infected) blender game.

mindless spam is only going to hurt the reputation of your project. show some professionalism and update your own thread like everyone else.

Dude calling your project AAA is abit of a flaw !!!
Blender games are not raated AAA unless its comparable to unreal Engine 4’s Level Games !!! even im struggling with this so if you can change the name or title of yr thread !!!
PLEASE !!!

Same with me bro i didint go out there and call my game AAA i know BGE and UPBGE are not as good as UE 4 id rather have people say it than me calling my games AAA !!!

Im placing emphasis on this rather let your project be said AAA by fans or people otherwise your letting yr project down !!!

Again! Just sayin bro…
Goodluck and all the best !!!

Fred/K.S

AAA doesn’t stand for quality (or maybe it does? it might be the A or whatever, like a grade). It means that a game company relies on selling a lot of copies for a highish price so that they make a large profit. The key is that they have a really high budget. Quality is a side thing, as high quality means more buyers, meaning more profit. Also, Fred, is it necessary to put !!! after every single sentence? :smiley:

Also, find a good name for your project. Calling it AAA may attract attention, but people will criticize it saying it’s not AAA. A cool name will attract attention, maybe, I don’t know, Zombie Hunter or something (I’m not good at names, alright!)

Ohh srry my bad but pls tell the dude to change it pls its really attracting attention in the wrong way !!!
I don’t mean to sound rude or anything but calling it AAA wip Game is not that necessary at the moment !!!

Fred/K.S

Guys, AAA has nothing to do with the quality of the game or what engine you created the game with. It simply means that it is produced with a multi-million dollar budget and published by a major publisher (think EA, Nintendo, Blizzard, etc)

This is not and will never be a triple-A title no matter how good it becomes. It’s an indie game.

hey stupid who is made spam here i post any link here.I know what is spam

hey stupid who is made spam here i post any link here.I know what is spam

People don’t even know the basics of the gaming world…

Yeah, so let’s come up with a cool name for the game! Let’s remove the AAA to reduce confusion, shall we?

Well ya !!!

Fred/K.S

its been a little while since ive been on blender artists, im not sure how to change the thread title, i already have a name for the game. if someone could explain how to change it that would be great lol

I believe if you edit the original post, there should be a box to modify the title above the box to edit that post’s content.