Outer Space-WIP

This is just a small project I have been working on the past few weekends. My goal was to create a nice outer space scene that is vibrant as well. So I hope you like it! Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Attachments

I’d suggest that the star disks are too flat, so they resemble spots of paint. They should brighten toward the middle, and fade to nothing at the edge.

Thanks for the suggestion. Here’s what I did with it. I tried to make the stars less flat and more 3D like.

Attachments

Yes, that’s a definite improvement. From an astronomy perspective, the blue at left would be a reflection nebula of neutral gas and dust, while the red at right is an H II region of ionized hydrogen. Both are caused by massive, hot blue-white stars. I’d say the effect would be helped more by visible streaks of dark molecular clouds around the periphery. You might have a look at shots of the Orion Nebula and Eagle Nebula, for example.

Very beautiful. Could you elaborate more backgrounds like this.

Thanks for tips. However, I am not exactly sure what you mean. Could you possibly explain or share a specific example so I can understand and see what you mean?

Thank you very much. I definitely plan on creating more backgrounds like this.

Looking very beautiful!
The only thing that bothers me is that the colors look blurred. Maybe it would help to add a kind of sub texture, so a smaller texture that could be multiplied by the one you have, to create more details inside the nebula

I’m glad you like it, and thanks for the tips.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I made a tutorial on how to create this effect in Blender.

If you are new to my channel, please like and subscribe.