overengineered furnishing of my flat

Before I moved into my new flat I first measured it and then started with this scene. Also I had little experience with blender back then, but enough to use it to plan the positioning of my furniture inside this 45 m² sized flat. The scene involved over time and now that I am living there for almost two years this is my current version. I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Attachments

How many windows are there? I feel like I am in the Dracula condo - only one window in the whole flat, and it looks like it is in the closet…

Pretty cool apartment you have!!!

@@Martynes: First I thought you were kidding me till I saw what you probably meant: I messed the glass shaders up, so that no light passes through. Do you like this version better?

Cool project!

I don’t know how it is in real life, but with that view it looks quite compact! :slight_smile:

I think what Martynes was saying is that at first we see only the windows of the kitchen, but then I see more window at the bottom of the view. (not finding the windows add at first to that feeling of compact) :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work!

Mathias.