so, I’m desperately trying to upload this Blend to Renderstreet. In order of appearance:
- IES won’t pack. OK, figured how to integrate the code in scripting area. Not “user friendly”, though.
- External libraries are missing. I’m supposed to make all paths relative.
- Packing everything into Blend doesn’t work. External libraries are missing.
- Making paths relative doesn’t work. 192 out of 401 failed.
- The F3-accessible “Pack Blender libraries” command: “Cannot pack absolute file” - loop of poop
I’m suspecting this happens, because these are sitting in cloud files, or are on a different disk than the blend (thus, I can’t make relative paths in Win 10, according to my findings). Either way, this would be stupid.
Is there a workaround/addon that’s not from 2015?
Blender 2.93.4 LTS, Windows 10