Backplate:From HDRIHaven
Lighting from HDRI alone.

32 Likes

thanks a lot

1 Like

This should be featured!!!

1 Like

Thank you !

That paint shader is off the hook. Any chance you could let us know how you set it up?

1 Like

Featured! Among the best cars we’ve had!

1 Like

I used Principled BSDF only.

subsurface:0.000
subsurface radius
metallic:0.400
specular:0.488
specular tint:0.000
roughness:0.010
anisotropic:0.000
anisotropic r:0.000
sheen:0.000
sheen tint:0.500
clearcoat:0.000
clearcoat ro:0.030
IOR:1.450
transmission:0.000

Thank you!!

Very sophisticated wire frame and nice render! :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

I made this work by drawing on your tutorial! Thank you!:laughing:

Sweet model!

I got one question. How come reflections of the HDR are red reflections, while i think either mesh- or light planes do show white? It looks a bit strange i thing. Some shots like the “Top Down”, all reflections are in a red value. Than in the front shot, the HDR reflections are red but other parts have white reflections. Perhaps its me and im crazy, but it looks kinda weird.

1 Like

How on earth is this possible with 512 samples ?
Man , have i got a lot to learn :slight_smile:
Beautiful

1 Like

This is beautiful. Really great work.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am a beginner, so even I don’t know why colors of reflections are different.Sorry…:sob:

Thank you!! Denoise setting is default. As above reply, I used principled BSDF only. That’s about it.

1 Like

Ow sorry! No man you did a great job! I wase just curious how with the same model some parts have colored reflections while other show them white. It makes it look like they are different materials.

Great modeling job!

1 Like

You know alot of people make car models and move them into real world scenes. The models look great but the car always seems like it’s floating or just doesn’t fit the scene because of how the creator set up the lighting. (though something seems off about the lighting in the second photo, there’s quite alot of glare coming from the roof that doesn’t look natural for where the camera is, though maybe I just need to spend more time outside looking at exotic cars driving in mountains xD) You managed to light the scene wonderfully. While I can’t give feedback on the reflections (Because I don’t understand how these kinds of reflections work, I’ve never done any scenes like this) I can say that you have managed to make what looks like a photo of a real car.

1 Like

If you’re new, you’re off to an amazing start!

I think the teeny tiny problem with the second picture is that the driver side window shouldn’t have very bright reflections. If you look at the sky, it appears darker to the left.

I’d love to see some more of the interior. It looks amazing! :scream:

1 Like

Thank you! I will study lighting so that I will be able to make more realistic scene.:grinning:

Thank you!!