Page Glitch when open

I had a response from a post from yesterday and then proceeded to page. When it opened, my comment from yesterday was in the editor box at the bottom but was already in the display of responses, buried under several others…

I just aborted the editor window…
I have never seen this happen before. I am sure I entered the response and didn’t leave it in the editor.

Post is here

Can you reproduce this? Note that if you were editing your comment yesterday, Discourse will remember this and will open your draft for you again.

I will try as I go along, and see if it happens again…I do know about it keeping the edit open even if you close the window…but like I said I am sure it was posted…and shows up as the second post with others following…

I have no idea if it is reproducible, as a day passed between entering and then checking response…and when I saw it…I aborted the draft which should have removed it and made the User aborted this response etc… in the thread? correct?

Without steps to reproduce I can’t spend time on this, sorry.

No problem…Will just wait and see…next time if it occurs will grab a screenshot…

I know you are usually swamped!

1 Like