page not found (with a twist...)

ok ive finally got my “new” router/modem working (found out my old one was totally f*cked!) anyway when i type in for instance, www.google.com it comes up with a page not found error and all of the other m$ crap about change your settings, may require 128-bit blah blah, were as some other sites work like onetels website, google.co.uk, elysiun.com, cgtalk.com etc and another thing when i go on google and click on one of the links from it comes up with the page not found page and some times when i press refresh for like fek knows how many times it will load up. can some one please help me

sorry for the rant

dan,

well i had a few days when my google page was displaying as though i was a Cell phone… i.e. super cut down, text stuff… i guess it assumed i was a cellphone and altered itself for the occasion.

sorry can’t help though. i just suggest clearing all your caches, changing to Firefox, rebooting your router, and checking for spyware/adware.

Alltaken

Are you absolutely sure you set up your modem/router correctly?

What about IP settings on your PC?

fixed, erm the dns ip addresses wasnt entered into the ip config on my machine :expressionless: