I’m working on a short film as a personal project animating some 3D stick figures to an audio track. Mostly just to make myself laugh.
I have rough models for the characters built and rigged, but they could use some work (or a redo, definitely a super quick model to build).
There are currently only two scenes, the sets built.
- Rig characters better
- Add characters to bunker scene (and create hats)
- Animate character gestures (no walking in the film) to audio
- Animate character mouths to audio
- Animate lighting (some already done)
- File cleanups as we go (as I’m a complete amateur)
The timeline isn’t super critical. There will be at least one more scene at things progress.
It’s a fun project that makes me laugh, no big dreams for it, but I’m willing to pay hourly as I may scope creep as we go and wouldn’t want someone agreeing to a lump sum and getting it changed on them.
Shoot me some samples, estimated timing for some or all of the tasks (just as a benchmark) and your hourly rate, and let’s build something silly together!
Happy to pay in crypto or USD.