[Paid] Anthropomorphic Character needs Work

Hello. I am looking to have a character designed. She will primarily be used to help teach the importance of anatomy, as it regards art. The characters will be NSFW, because of this. The model will be used for 3d prints, as well as a few animations.

I am looking for a designer with intermediate experience

The job is this; we are looking to have an anthropomorphic rabbit designed, modeled, textured and rigged. Her name is Saria; she is named after the character in Ultima: Underworld 2: The Labyrinth of Worlds as, they share similar personalities.

Saria’s head is mostly rabbit. Her body is mostly human, with small rabbit anatomy influences. The final geometry has a resolution of about 30,000 polygons.

The deadline for each stage will be about two weeks after the start of the job. This is to allow me to get the money to pay for the job. We are looking to pay about $140 US, per stage.

If you are interested, please send me a private message with a link to some examples of your previous work. Thank you very much for your interest in this job

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.