(PAID) Freelance Junior VFX Artist

Hello Guys, i am looking for a junior vfx artist willing to collaborate with a project of a client of mine that we are currently producing, i am the main 3d artist working in some characters, rigging, and possibly animation as well if time/availability allows me…

the VFX style we are looking for, its similar to anime specifically one piece, dragon ball, and any other significant examples but 3d style one not 2d since the characters were created in a semi realistic aesthetic style for rendering in cycles…

VFX should be done in the best and easy workflow possible either completely procedural (shaders, geometry nodes, particles, some simulation) or/and with any manual and semi procedural animation, shading, texturing techniques with mesh objects…

please send me a message with any related examples of work if possible, or even if you dont have any but have the needed experience also but at least you are proven to know let me know as well…

the budget you will discuss it with the client and then have a agreement with him, so i cant really tell you myself a specific budget for such specific task because this part doesn’t depend on me, but at least i warn you that this can be a relatively a low-mid budget for the job (no payment per hour unfortunately, if possible yes of course) since we want it to realistic but only use the necessary resources (not over working in unnecessary things too much and avoid making it more time consuming, optimized as possible only for its use, in this part i will guide you in what i mean about optimization) for the fighting animations we will put in this effects

if you know about general 3d animation, “basic” or intermediate modelling, compositing, video editing, and rendering would be a great plus for more task if possible but not required…

So thank you, i shall be waiting for your messages…

Best Regards
Michael.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.