Magenta Jewels is seeking an experienced 3D Modeler to help in its production of exceptional one-of-a-kind fine jewelry. The job would entail working with expert craftsmen and designers along with other 3D modelers to create couture pieces of the highest quality and beauty.
· Type: Fulltime
· Time Frame: 2-3 Months with the possibility of a permanent position.
· Location: New York City (Working on premises required). Sorry, we cannot sponsor candidates outside of the US.
· High degree of proficiency with subdivision modeling and sculpting software (Silo, Maya, Blender, Zbrush or equivalent.)
· Willingness and ability to work in both, a team environment and independently
· Willingness to learn technical and aesthetic aspects of fine jewelry design and production
· Ability to meet deadlines in a reliable manner
· High-school degree or equivalent
o Experience with Rhino(ceros) 4.0/5.0
o Good taste
o Flexible attitude
o Friendly personality
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact:
T: (212) 764-4777
E: [email protected]