[PAID] - Need an existing model (male - human) SKINNED.

I have a 3D model that needs to be properly skinned. You are free to change the UVMAP seam lines and re-unwrap the model. I want the model to look like a realistic muscular human male wearing medieval type underwear with basic cloth boots.

I would like the model to have 4 images that separate the model into the following groups.

• Body( body, arms, legs, neck )
  • Face ( head, ears )
  • Eyes
  • Clothes ( shoes, underwear )

If you are interested please (contact me) and we can discuss how much would be required to complete the requested job. Please be able to provide a link to examples of previous work or completed projects.

If you are chosen for this task, I’ll send the current .blend file so that you may begin. After evaluating the file and a price point has been established, we can arrange the payment(s).

After this project is successfully completed I’ll be looking for additional jobs in the future. Some of these jobs will include additional skins for the provided model as well as a female version of the model with skins.I’ve attached a screenshot so you may have a better idea of the model I’m looking to have skinned.

I am interested in the position check out my work at akerns1985.portfoliobox.me
You can contact me at [email protected]

We do models for games:http://game-silkroad.com/game_en/case.html