[Paid] Photo realistic stuffed character + rig needed

I’m looking to hire a freelance artist for a job where I have a felt stuffed animal character and I need a 3d model that’s photo realistic to be used in print ads and small animated ads. This will be an ongoing campaign so there’s absolutely potential for future work and we’re an EU based company.

At the moment we’re looking for quotes, portfolios, and cost estimates broken into the photo realistic model, rig, and a simple 10s animation that will mostly be a fairly straightforward and simple jaunty walk cycle.

The quality of this product is going to be of the utmost important so I will be needing samples that your work will live up to these expectations since we don’t currently have an established relationship. If you have any other questions please let me know. More details about the campaign can be disclosed.

The hopeful date of completion would be June 7th however I’ve just had this piece of the project dropped into my lap and it’s also fine to push this date should that be required.

You can submit your application to me at matt.rathbun at tbwa dot com

Looking forward to hearing from you talented folks.

Oh yeah here’s a rough search example, the actual model is slightly simpler than this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91g9MpAbPvL.SY450.jpg

looks like image link got misread (smthng about code hating dots)
(image reposted)

Thanks yeah I rehosted it on Imgur now to resolve that. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Portfolio sent via PM.