Paintballers come hither!!

Ok guys, I have set a record for boredom and it’s dark so I can’t go shooting, so here goes!

Who here plays paintball? What kind of setup do you have? Where do you live? What kind of paintball do you like? What field do you go to? What position do you play? Are you on a team? Are you sponsored?

Lotsa questions, hope any repliers are bored as me!
I’m bored enough to answer them too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1. I here play paintball.
  2. I am currently using a Tippmann 98c with 16" smartparts barrel, and AK Ricochet Loader. Hoping to get a flatline barrel next week!
  3. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina.
  4. I like speedball (played x-ball and hyperball) but i’m always up for a good woods game!
  5. I go to gotcha paintball field.
  6. I am trying to be a backman, even though I am poor.
  7. I am on no team to speak of at the moment.
  8. I am not sponsored at the moment.

Anyone else wanna talk pb? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like to fill the balls up with gun powder.

what about a potato cannon capable of shooting mach loaded up with paintballs?

1. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Ever played at wolverine? That’s were I went. It was alot better before it moved.

I used to play with my stacked-tube vertical feed piranha with two friends of mine who both had autocockers (price difference= $700+). The thrill was gone after I was ridiculed for taking a paintball directly in the gut when I completely jumped out of a bunker to fire at my opponent, even though I had him pinned (I guess I played too many video games).

Also, paintballs are way too expensive. What’s the deal with that?

I’m pretty terrible at paintball. I have awful aim, and an even worse sense of self-preservation. My judgement in the game is so poor, I once shot at someone for 5 minutes, not realizing it was a camera-man trying to film the game (The camera was pointing right at me, It looked like a gun). I am also proud of my record for tagging the most referees out of anyone else.

I hate paintball.

Anyone wanna buy a gun?

Why I say, just use real bullets.

I was once shot and continued to give my speech for 46 more hours.

you registered just to say that?

Nah, I just couldn’t think of anything else to say at the moment.
My plan was to make an ULTRA ABSTRACT 3000 RENDER EXTRAVAGANZA

That was just white and nothing else.

But, I decided it would be lame. So I didn’t.

Nah, I just couldn’t think of anything else to say at the moment.
My plan was to make an ULTRA ABSTRACT 3000 RENDER EXTRAVAGANZA

That was just white and nothing else.

But, I decided it would be lame. So I didn’t.[/quote]

good %|