Paladin-Inquisitor

so damn epic! good job

It’s one god-damn good project! lov it.

This is a seriously good job! Congrats.

Sweet model, looks like something that would be really great to paint up. You should consider contracting out to some of the miniature gaming companies. I do some volunteer work for Ninja Division (makers of Super Dungeon Explore, Relic Knights, and Alien) they might like this.

How Do you separate the different parts.
Do you use blender boolean?
If so, how does it reacts with such a high poly model.

I’ve made few test like this and when you get over a million polygons it’s so solow to achive boolean.

Awesome work as always!

Oh man I wanted to make something like this too. Really Impressive!

This is just gorgeous! Beautifully done!! Master-level quality. And I simply love the pewter-style material shader. Great work! :cool:

Excellent job with perfect detalisation!

can you put it in a realtime gls envinronment!

This could be an awsome boardgame minifigure. I cant wait to see it 3d printed!

I love this! I am just setting up my 3d printer but would love to try making a print of this, any chance you would share the .stl?

Unfortunately I can not distribute this model. This model is specially made for the “Legends of Signum” project (https://www.facebook.com/signumgame)

Thank you for the positive feedback. And thank you for publishing my work in a forum gallery.

Great job !!! I would also like to see this paladin as a finished product! How long did this model?

Nice! i would love play this guy in a game^^

Fantastic work, not sure if it was intentional or not but with the shape of the mask and the lantern in hand, it looks a little like a plague doctor. Either way, love it, and would fit perfectly into a tabletop game!

Did you model the character in that position, or model in a T or A pose, then rig, pose and then apply the armature modifiers to fix the model in the pose, with some manifold mesh cleanup afterwards?