We are looking for a 3D Artist (Generalist) that will focus on the development of product and architectural/environment visualization together with the Studio Art director and assure high-end 3D visualizations for our clients within the lifestyle brand segment.
Desired Skills and experience
- Deep knowledge of Blender, Unreal 4, Photoshop
- Ability to work on different artistic styles.
- Knowledge in material creation
- Some knowledge in z-brush and marvelous
- Streamline the 3D production process and build a network of collaborators.
- Estimating quotes and timescales and making sure the deliveries run according to schedule.
- Taking initiatives to improve the overall production process and have a keen eye on software updates. (Like unreal 5)
- Self-motivated and with great curiosity to identify, iterate, and develop new business opportunities within the 3D service offers.
- Share knowledge and open to learning from others
- Fluent in Swedish
You will be a part of a smaller agency team with large clients. The studio is centrally located in Malmö and you will join co-lab studio with creative minds from different fields.
The position is fulltime permanent employment with an immediate start or according to an agreement. Salary according to an agreement. Pension paid for by the employer, Sick-pay insurance, and Health Care insurance included.
Please send your application, link to showreel, and questions about the position to [email protected]