Part-time consulting project: deposition of sandstone

We are looking for a part-time paid consultant who can help us use the Bullet Physics Library (potentially as accessed by Blender Game Engine) to simulate the deposition of sandstones. Our initial goal is to create sand grain packs consisting of thousands of realistic (which is to say fairly complex and individually unique) grain shapes that have packing densities and contact properties comparable to what we observe in sand packs that we have created in the lab.

We seek someone who has plenty of practical experience in applying Bullet rigid body dynamics to problems involving interactions among hundreds of complexly shaped bodies. An issue of particular significance is ensuring that mesh and collision shapes are as consistent as possible so that we obtain realistic packing arrangements while deriving accurate solid geometries, contact properties, and volumetric results. It would be useful if you could provide us demos illustrating your work with Bullet.

We anticipate that the initial project will be of moderate scope. The work may be done remotely and could begin immediately although we would like to kick off the project with a planning meeting at our office in scenic Durango, Colorado if possible. If things go well there will be opportunities for additional work.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

i would definitelly recommend http://www.blendersupport.com/
they are the top blender gurus in the world, i know them first hand, the wont dissapoint you.

Thanks very much for the suggestion! I’ll check them out.

After the surgery there was some doubt whether he could play. I got home,bee pollen pills, I couldn do much, he said. was on blood thinners. There really is no age limit in regards to canker sores – anyone can get them at anytime. However, they are most prolific in children and young adults (ages 10-20), which sometimes leads people to incorrectly assume this is just a “kid’s issue”. It’s not,botanical slimming, and adults get them as well as children. Get someone to lose weight with and compete to lose mor? weight than them. You w?ll be amazed ?ow badly ?ou wi?? w?nt to win, ?ou wi?? ?robabl? forget about how difficult your journey to weight loss is ?nd ?ust want to beat them. It ?s human nature… Conception and fertility have also been linked to moon phases; and then there are the entirely non-pregnancy related behaviors, like homicide rates, suicide rates,2 Days Diet, emergency room admissions and outbreaks of insanity. Supposedly, all of these things increase on a full moon. Oh, and don’t forget werewolf-ism… Opt for whole-grain pasta or brown rice at dinner. High-fiber foods take longer to chew. This gives your brain more time to register that your stomach is full. -“Raw meat makes a dog vicious” Raw or cooked meat is essential to a dogs nutrition. Fifty percent is the standard ration, and it may compare as much as 75 percent of his diet. If he is fed only meat, he may become high strung, not because the meat is raw, but because he is being given an unbalanced diet… There are also free Filipino recipes at lutong bahay that bring back memories of commercial food like the Jollibee style spaghetti recipe, siopao sauce recipe, hopia recipe, sylvanas recipe and best ube chiffon cake recipe. Your grandmother used one, and she probably passed on her recipes to your mom. In . Roll the tortilla up and put toothpick through the middle of the flauta to hold in place. Once rolled, deep fry each flauta in the oil already heated (used to soften the corn tortillas) until corn tortillas turn to a golden brown or to your preference. Allow cooling off time. I’ve been working on ways that people like myself can live happy and healthy lives. I’ve struggled my entire life with this so I know what you’re going through. Im 34 now and I feel better than I have since I was a young kid… Internet review site BioTrust Review has launched a new comprehensive written review and special offer on the BioTrust Low Carb weight loss supplement. Although low carb diets have worked for some, it is hard for the average person to truly eliminate carbs which there has been an influx in recent years of diet and weight loss supplements aimed at delivering low carb results. However, many of these products come with dangerous side effects and potentially harmful that have many consumers worried causing many dieters to look for safe and all natural weight loss solutions to help them keep a low carb intake and lose weight.

1 Like