Particle Generators - Object Particles Don't Render/Save Correctly? (2.65)

Thank you in advance for any help or insight with this issue which is preventing me from rendering my scene on a farm.

-Scene-
Emitter A - emitter of Object 1 (baked)
Emitter B - emitter of Object 2 (baked)

All bakes work properly and emitted objects look fine in both 3D view and Render.

Save and quit.

Reload.

Emitter A works fine, Emitter B’s particles look fine in 3D view, but do not appear in render. My current workaround is to click on the ‘Dupli Object’ box for Emitter B as if I was going to change the value but just hit enter. Now Emitter B’s particles render fine and Emitter A’s particles still render fine.

HOWEVER, if I save/quit/reload again, now Emitter A’s particles don’t render!

Note: Object 1 and Object 2 are sharing a Material

Any ideas here? Thank you again!

Sometimes it is best to just plow through the odd things that Blender does. For instance…

All bakes work properly and emitted objects look fine in both 3D view and Render.

You’re done!

Otherwise submit your example BLEND file to the bug tracker along with the description so the bug can get fixed

lol an excellent point! As I mentioned, my only concern with it is that I want to render it on a farm.

I can’t upload my entire scene but I will try to reduce to upload and maybe even discover a solution in the process.

Thanks Atom!!