Particle wave with my procedural shader

Hello guys i have problem with my particles and procedural shader. When i use particles system and shatter my object the procedural shader start wave with my shatters. Have you some advice?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i8jNV_qIdN7gCWd1Sox7EfDmAdlBSAT9?usp=sharing file is here

I am sorry but I have no idea, what you are asking?
Is the shader not acting the way you want? Or is it a question about the simulation…
As far as the shader…I would map it with OBJECT instead of GENERATED ( tab into the “StrukturaKamene.001” node and change it there…also you need to add a Normal Mapping node before the PBR Dialectric as there isn’t one in the Rock generator Node)
As far as the simulation, I do not know what your end goal is, but since you set the frames from 4200 to 6300 and the particles start at 4201 and end at 4201, with a life of 500 the rock will vanish at 4700 in the sim…set the lifetime to at least 2000 if you want to see it to the end…

Particle system is working right but there is problem with displacement shader. When shatter my object the procedural displacement starts to wave. I need to procedural shader without waving. Iam uploading next video. I hope that u understand. :slight_smile:

OK…I don’t see it… but try the things I mentioned about the shader and see if that helps what you are seeing…

NOTE>>> I also would suggest that in the Modifier Stack, move your Subdivision Modifier to the top of the stack…

Hi, I tried it but the stone shards are still waving like in the video above. I’m really clueless. It looks like the procedural shader is set to GLOBAL COORDINATE because the shards are waving when they move in space.

I thnik that the problem make particles… :frowning: