Deleted titles

nothing interesting here, sorry for deletion.

Why not share a bit more in the OP about the project(s) to get people interested.

Without any working demo…
… and even GitHub seems stale.

BTW, do you really think a single man can tackle what teams over many years haven’t? Do you remember latest similar attempt - fabric engine?

Ah, well… stay strong.

Can I see your business plan?

removed, nothing interesting herer sorry.

nothing here is interesting.

Any reason one would donate money for you to code, by yourself, not one, but two 3D packages instead of donating to Blender Dev Fund? Sure we could donate to both, but I’d rather focus on Blender.

I think you would be better off selling addons or doing some for free and ask for donations (even though that usually leads to really small donations).

I really don’t like discouraging people, but your plans seem a little too big for a single person.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Ok if you wish I can keep one project to concentrate my self.

Your idea is good for selling addon but i don’t know what to offer some tools and i am not interesting it but i understand you.

Don’t worry if it is big for me, the good new it has source code ready so i can make to extend more possibility whithout to reinvent the wheels.

very funny you want 3600$
life its not so easy kid
first start from low and then you will reach your goals

Ermmm…

“•Learn more depth in programming C++/C, algorithms, 3D stuff, physics and more practise to be more comfortable”

So I take it you need to learn these things before you get started? Contributing to actual development is one thing, but asking to fund someone to figure out what is already there and learn how to program is a big red flag.

4 Likes

How much on low ?

Well, it is to motivate me to work as seriously. I need some fund to help me. That is all.

No disrespect intended, but it’s going to be really really hard for you to get people willing to support you in what you are doing, if what you are doing is trying to figure out what you’re doing.

Look at HDRIhaven as an example of a successful patreon. Greg put a ton of effort into building content, and demonstrating that he has the capacity of producing quality content, if only he had a little more funding. I can see his efforts, and his results. They are high quality, and that’s worth a few bucks a month.

Where can we see your efforts and results? Why should we believe in you?

Ok i got it, my efforts and results are after working by alot of my effort… I can understand you to not believe on me cause i have not proof anything. The problem here is full time, i work full time in assocation so it is quite hard for me to get full work for my project in solo, that why i say if they fund me i can do it.

If that’s so i work my project but it will be TBD… I don’t know when it get a release and there is alot of work here.

Lots of people work full time, and that is a problem lots of people have to deal with.

Honestly if you did not have that pesky “learn” word in there and you had some other accomplishments of note I think you would have little to no trouble getting a few people to stroke your patreon.

Done for some change.

Just try to look from the view of potential customers, the people before have already written good responses.

My take would be, do it like other successful Open-source projects;
Release builds so those which have money can get reassurance that you are more than walls of text.
Looking at the Github page, the last time you had any kind of interest in this or “motivation” was 13.09.2017 which is a couple holidays ago.

“Learn more depth in programming C++/C, algorithms, 3D stuff, physics and more practise to be more comfortable.”

Hillarious. So you asking people to pay you for education after all.
Sorry, this looks like scam

yeah, this days was more or less as freezing but i am back now to be more ready to work it. You will need to wait for release builds cause it takes alot of times to achieve.

No it is not scam, it is real as i work in it.

Take example of this Paul Halliday on patreon he makes to show some programming but in other ways he learns too to bright them so they love him for some bucks, You think it is scam ?