PBR Materials Tests

Red plastic SSS:

Attachments

Hi @elShaco! You’ve made a massive PBR workflow! Why don’t you share a .blend file with node trees? You want to sell them? Thank you and congratulations!!

Impresive shaders elShaco, I never seen shaders like yours in cycles, maybe I just don’t know that results like this can be achieved. Really impresive and thanks for sharing the documentation I will read it and study more in depth this concept.

Thanks for the support, and very glad you like my work!! PunkPrince, i already share the nodes i use in my workflow, i also share a lot of documentation. I will keep sharing stuff and in few months hope i can release a material package.

More Testing:

Attachments

Wood raw version WIP: (to see some detail please open the image)

Attachments

1 Like

Wood color correction version WIP:

Attachments

1 Like

Wood 2 raw version WIP:

Attachments

1 Like

Wood 2 Color Correction version WIP:

Attachments

How u apply de color correction node?

Beautiful ! Are these procedural by any chance ?

What are you going to do?

Are you going to share or sell it? Also you can acept donatives… All are beautifull, reallistic…

It would be possible to make a straw material?

I think fascinating progress in your work elShaco

Hi Agrivas you can do it watching this tutorial, color correction its not always needed you can use it when the enviroment light or the tint is changing too much the shader or if you want to try a different aproach then give it a try.

Hello Hadriscus, thanks man. Sadly no, just a few are procedural the last wood materials are texture based, i am working on some customizable procedural shaders to add into the final product.

Hi wikifry yeah most of them are included in a material package im working on for a few months already, it will be very accesible!

Thanks Yhago for the positive vibration!!

Agrivas i make some quick tests using particles to make the straws. Mabe there is a better and more accurate way, but this is what i got, you can model groups of little branches then use them in the particle system, i give them a grass texture then play a bit with the colors, ofc you can create more organic look of the branches to increase the quality, these are just some quick tests. If you need textures you can place the particles in a plane and then bake them. I will keep working on this material because i want to include it in the final product.

Attachments

Some more testsand thenode tree, hope it helps if you have any question or advice to improve i will be glad to hear, peace

Attachments

More testing of some materials:

Attachments

1 Like