AN ARTIST WAS ALREADY HIRED FROM THIS COMMUNITY FOR THIS WORK <<
Single payment for a peacock that will be manufactured as a physical ornament to place on top of a vintage espresso machine.
What is the type of project?
Delivery of a single static digital 3D model (file types below)
Are you a company or individual?
I am an individual
What kind of designer are you looking for?
This is my first contract, so I am looking to keep the budget low.
However, this project allows the artist creatively interpret the work, so the willingness to work from a vague concept is required.
What is the deadline?
No real deadline.
Description of the project.
- Designed for 3D filament printing with no support.
- Include a round flat base.
- The goal is to replace the eagle on top of the boiler in the first picture.
- Capturing the essence of the vintage espresso machine.
- The artist can decide whether the tail extends below the base. I think the tail could drop about 25mm below the TOP of the boiler cap before it ran into trouble. The boiler cap itself is 60mm in diameter and 20mm thick.
- Do not create an intricate set of feathers or interior spaces.
- Actual size will be about 50-75mm above the boiler cap.
- It is my responsibility to modify the base in the OnShape CAD program to mate with the boiler cap.
OnShape supports these file format:
- CATIA v4
- CATIA v5
- CATIA v6
- Pro/ENGINEER, Creo
- STL files
- What is the budget?
Definitely under $100. I found some peacocks in Thingiverse I could adapt, but I want to support this community and have something unique.
My goal is to replace the eagle with a peacock in this picture: