Pennywise,The Dancing Clown (2017 Version) 3D Model

I see what you mean about the eyes…
I did bring down the specular of the iris because i think looked too ‘organic’…
In the movies the eyes sometimes stand out cause they glow in some scenes and also because they are eye contacts…
I tried to mimic that eye contact thing…

1 Like

Really really appreciate that :pray:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many many thanks!

1 Like

What you mean by “eye contact thing”?

Damm!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

That i tried to make him look like he is wearing eye contacts :slight_smile:

Hahah okay that was quite obvious actually :slight_smile:
I did some readup about this movie. Dang this actor has some skills. The eye movement and the weird lip thing is freaking real mean. He can move his eys to side on command and can make that lip move in a weird way.

Perhaps they eyes look blunt cause the moisture isnt showing really well. Most renders which looks quite realistic, have perhaps to much moisture in the top and bottom. But it really adds to “realism”

Have you see @ChrisJones eye animation and body animations he doing. Great inspiration and the eyes are 100% best seen in blender.

1 Like

yep chris jones is a legend…
one of the first 3d artists i saw :wink:

1 Like

OKay cool! I know him from his awesome rigs and showcases he made using maya. Didnt know he was sort of known ,)

1 Like

That animation he did was very much known in the 3d world :wink:
Awsome stuff

1 Like

Excelllent Work :O)

1 Like

:pray: thank you!

1 Like

i hope one day people will just be sculpting in blender and doing everything in blender or open source apps and get away from zbrush and adobe, autodesk completely, do you forsee yourself doing that anytime soon?

i hope so too…
i really love blender,i gave up pretty much maya after blender implented random walk in sss…
maybe i’ll give up zbrush too :wink:

1 Like

it would be amazing to see more people using it start to end, to show the skills and the tool is more capable than they give it credit, keep up the awesome work i look forward to seeing what you do with blender beyond this, excellent work George

1 Like

blender is greatly underrated,but slowly it gains the respect it deserves…
just take a look at those renders

they are really close to arnold renders i did in maya!
thank you for the kind words :wink:

1 Like

now you can have a 3d look of the model or even buy it :wink:

You were featured in the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2019’ on BlenderNation, and received the ‘Best of 2019’ badge on Blender Artists :clap:

Thank you so much for your contribution, and have a great 2020!

1 Like

So grateful, thanks!

1 Like