[Permanent Contract] [Internship] Looking for 3D experts (Blender)

Hi !

I manage the 3D Team of Smart Me Up, a Start Up specialized in Artificial Intelligence. We just got bought by the giant car manufacturer Magneti Marelli, to become their Artificial Intelligence R&D center. We are based in Grenoble, FRANCE.

We are looking for some experts in 3D (Blender would be prefered). We have some needs in :

• 3D modelling, (High and Low Poly)
  • Texturing, UV mapping
  • Lighting and photorealistic rendering (Blender Cycles would be prefered)
  • Human rigging and animations
  • Some knowledge in Python coding would be appreciated

3D rendering is a key part in our process of artificial intelligence. We have some big needs in modelling all objects a car would met on its path : Cars, People, Motorcycles, Traffic Lights, Ads, Bollards, Road, Sky, Buildings, Bins, Bus Stop, Urban Furniture, etc etc…

Please let me know if you are interested in this great opportunity, by applying to [email protected]
See you soon

Enguerrand Quilliard.

Hello again,

Many people asked me these questions by email, so I’m going to give more infos here :

• I’m looking for a on site worker, in Grenoble, FRANCE, but If you are only able to do remote working, don’t hesitate to contact me and precise that you want remote, we may contact you later if we have a big temporary need. And if you are very very good, we might discuss about a remote permanent contract, but it would be an exception for top level modelers.
  • On site work would be full time and permanent contract, but if you are interested and only available a few months, we can discuss about a temporary contract.

And again, don’t forget that you can’t find a better job than the one which you are passionate in. If you do at work what you would do at home for having fun, that’s the key for success !

See you !
Enguerrand Quilliard.