Personality Disorder Test

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

kekekek I got:
[From Very High to Moderate]

Schizoid
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed “loners.”

Schizotypal
Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.

Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.

Avoidant
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. They are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidant people yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence.

How screwed up are you guys?

I’ve got moderate Schizotypal and moderate Narcissistic, everything else is low. I think they are worng… a pretty man and smart man like me can’t be narcissistic!
:stuck_out_tongue:

(though I must agree for some extant that they are right about moderate schizotypalic personality… I see that as an advantage)

im schizoid and moderate Narcissistic. i think lots of people here are a bit schizoid. most geeks are i think.

:o
and i thought we were artists

I would post my results, but I’m too paranoid…

I think this test screwed up big time and is in no way anything to rest assured on. I got two moderates, yet I won’t post them since they are plain wrong. I believe I am moderately paranoid and narcissiissiicisisticish. Not at all what the test suggsted.

Paranoid: Moderate

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: High

Antisocial: Moderate

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Moderate

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: Moderate

Dependent: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

It’s an online test, what did you expect?

omg… after the fifteenth question I went crazy… dumb questions for they are true for some people…

moderate narcissistic and high hitrionic

Well, I’m paranoid, but that’s ok, 'cause according to the Dante’s Inferno test God is out to get me…

I got V.High as a Virtuous Non-believer and Heretic, and high as a violent glutton…

So at least someone actually is out to get me…

On a serious note, this test ain’t going to tell anyone anything they didn’t already know, the questions are so apparant.

Alex

I am the Zen master :slight_smile: or have no personality :frowning:
at least they didn’t ask the old “is your mother a good woman” question,

Apparently I show strong signs Histrionic and OC behavior. wtf, this test is stupid. I would be on a different end of the spectrum, with mild Schizotypal issues.

Narcissistic (moderate) <-- doesn’t fit me at all, or atleast for the given reasons.
Schizotypal (moderate) <-- hackish in thought maybe, but nothing extreme.
Schizoid (high) <-- Somewhat true, though I wouldn’t at all say I’m not humorless or non-emotional. I do enjoy being alone however.

Accurate to some degree I suppose, but it’s jsut a 5 minute type of thing so I guess that’s no the intention.

at least they didn’t ask the old “is your mother a good woman” question

In a twisted way, yes it did:

Were your parents cold and distant or treated you negatively when you were growing up?

Oh since I’m in such “good” company I might as well submit mine:

According to the test in 4degreez I’m

A moderately Paranoid - Highly Schizoid and highly Schizotypal beeing
with Narcissistic tendencies to the max and a constant attention seeker (histrionic)

And to top that off…Highly avoidant as well :slight_smile:

aahh…I’m screwed, oh well - nothing new there.

O.k. I took the test and here’s my results:

Paranoid: very high :o
Schizoid: high :o
Schizotypal: very high :o
Antisocial: high :o
Borderline: very high :o
Histrionic: very high :o
Narcissistic: very high :o
Avoidant: very high :o
Dependent: very high :o
Obsessive-Compulsive: high :o

Help!!!

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

really? wow you’re one crazy man!

Actually I’m two crazy men…

Forgot to mention my ‘multiple personalities’ problem… :stuck_out_tongue:

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

LOL i am Soooooo not an attention seeker (ok i am :P)

Alltaken

wow alltaken never thought of you as a drama queen lol :stuck_out_tongue: