Pewnie the pilot bird

Hi there friends!
Do you remember the little mason bird? Well… he evolved!

While exploring ways to improve his design, I realized he needed a more unique identity, something that would make his personality instantly pop. So I gave him a twist: he’s now a brave little pilot bird, ready to take off into new adventures!

Fun fact: the original version was inspired by the swallows I used to watch building nests under the rooftops of my childhood home. That memory stayed with me and turned into this quirky character.
As I kept sculpting and refining him in 3D, I started imagining what kind of stories he could live through… and a pilot felt just right. He’s curious, bold, and a little clumsy sometimes, but that’s part of his charm.

So here he is! helmet on, goggles ready, feathers ruffled by the wind.
What do you think? Do you like his new look? :blush:



86 Likes

Oh yes! A definite improvement! Love all the new little details, well done :clap:

1 Like

thank you, Stefan!

1 Like

Wonderful work! Super nice looking render!

1 Like

Thank you, Reggie!

Really cute Mary, the character gets personality and looks so much better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that’s cute! great work.

1 Like

good, can it fly?

1 Like

This look is great!

1 Like

Hi! thanks! I’m also working on the animation

thank you!!

What an adorable little dude! Amazing work

1 Like

SO CUTE!! Love how you did the features, really good job!

1 Like

Looks super cute. I particularly like the feather texture and that it is not mirrored gives it that rugged look. Keep it up.

1 Like

Your talent is shining through.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Very cute – look at him go! Love it.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like