photo effects?

Can anybody look at this website and tell me what is the technique that he is using in his photos called? Any tutorials for photoshop anywhere? I really like what he does with this pictures. Thanks.

just happens to be im a photographer.
the colours in the picture are much stronger and the edges darken i use this all the time for my pics
here is a great website for stuff like this here

First terms that comes to my mind: color grading, color correcting, tone mapping.

not always


One more term that came to my mind, vignetting.