I am releasing my first addon for Blender: Photographer! What does it do?
- Adds Camera Exposure controls and Auto Exposure, per camera
- Adds Camera White Balance, per camera
- Adds Focus Plane debug
- Adds Render resolution and Ratio presets, per camera
- User friendly Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt for Archviz
- Adds Autofocus Single and Autofocus Continuous to your camera
- Control Motion Blur using Shutter speed or Shutter angle
- Adds Physical Light units and Color temperature (version 3 and up)
- LightMixer interface to control your lights (version 4 and up)
- Bokeh and Optical Vignetting (version 4 and up)
- Supports Eevee, Cycles and LuxCore
You can learn more about it by watching these videos:
Known limitation: Do not use the Power or Irradiance units if you want to be able to switch your scene between Cycles/EEVEE and LuxCore . Use any other unit (including Advanced Power) to make sure the conversion is possible using the Apply Photographer settings button or new Warning buttons.
Latest version 4 for Blender 2.83 and 2.9x: 2021/05/10- 4.2.2
Latest version 3 for Blender 2.83 and 2.9x: 2020/12/24- 3.7.2