Photorealistic Lamborghinis!

Hi! I recently found 3D models of cars, including the Lamborghini Murcielago, and the Lamborghini Gallardo. I found them here and here, and I decided to make a scene with them in a parking lot, and I want the result to look like I was in a parking lot with my camera, and I saw two Lamborghinis parked next to each other, and I took a picture of them. Here ae some pictures of how it’s doing so far:

The JPG compression made them look less realistic than they really look.

I think that the Lambo themselves are pretty much photorealistic and they’re done, but I need help on making a photorealistic background. I don’t want to use a photo background, I prefer making it in the GUI. Thanks in advance!

I think they look cartoony.
plus…you can save the rendered image on blender.
nice lighting though…I think.

you need an actual world for a realistic reflective surface. All you have now is blank white. Just take picture of clouds and use that as the world texture.
Awesome modeling by the way!

avemagnadude: They do look cartoony, but they don’t look like that when you see the actual render. I took a screenshot which compressed the image, and it took a lot of the ambient occlusion out, and the colors are a lot more solid looking. And I know that you can save the image in Blender, it’s just that the renders usually are a bit too large in file size to upload to Blender Artists. But thanks for the comment on the lighting.

padfoot7726: That’s actually what I started this thread for. I need a little help on creating a realistic environment. And those aren’t my models. I got them from a website were you can download free car models. But I did make a model of both of those cars. The one on the left is a Lamborghini Murcielago, and I made one myself, and the one on the right is a Lamborghini Gallardo, and I also made one myself.