Photorealistic Product Model(s) Needed - Additional Future Work Available

Hi there,

We are a quickly growing eCommerce company looking to use 3D models and renders for our products (trash bags and other packaging goods). Our experience in 3D is limited, except for some novice knowledge of blender, other tools out there, and what is capable with 3D.

Specifically, we’ll be generating 2D renders of our products (against a white background) to put up on eCommerce product pages. We’re looking for the models, textures, and lighting required to create photorealistic renders. For this particular project, we’re looking to do this for trash bag rolls (a trash bag roll is made up of multiple connected flat trash bags rolled up into a single roll that a customer could pull individual trash bags from). The model itself seems like it would be fairly straightforward to generate. The delivered model will need to be easily adjustable (height, diameter) to allow for variations in product dimensions as well as in color (white, black, green). Texture will be plastic (e.g., for plastic trash bags).

We have extensive photo references that we can provide. We don’t need a model / texture to be built from the ground-up if there are easy reference templates that can be used. We’re willing to pay for already-generated models / textures in marketplaces that can be used by you for modification to our liking (we have found some links to potential template models / textures).

We’ll be doing the final rendering and adjustments ourselves given our specific design needs. Thus, the final deliverables will be all of the files needed to recreate in blender: .blend file, textures, lighting setup, etc.

Please PM me with (1) a portfolio link, (2) contact information, (3) estimated price (this can be further discussed after we give you more details about the project), and (4) estimated time to complete.

Ultimately, if we are happy with the work product, we’ll definitely offer many more projects as we have a wide assortment of products and design needs. We’re hoping to build a successful, long-term relationship.

Thanks!

1 Like

(DDDesigners) #2

Portfolio:https://www.artstation.com/danieldalcomuni
Price: US $ 15,00 / hour
Time: it is necessary to see the model to spend time.

Cheers

Daniel D

0 Likes

(sivaxsi) #3

Hi there,
I am interested in your project,I here by attaching the link of my previous old works

Regards
sivakumar.b
[email protected]

0 Likes

(Genesis williams) #4

Hi, I can do this for you, please take a look at my recent work attached to this message, if you want to see more my works, you can check me out at behance.net/gene6ixwill
You can also contact me at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you soon .

Best,
Genesis Williams

0 Likes

(CarlosSilva) #5

Hi my name is Carlos i am interested in this job.

* CARLOS SILVA PORTIFOLIO *

email: [email protected]

Thanks.

0 Likes

(Jazzik) #6

Hello Seeking3DHelp. See PM :slight_smile:

0 Likes