Photoshop Help Needed!

Have’t posted in a while, maybe you guys know - how do you make ‘cinema’-like lines like say in this picture ? I mean those barely-seen horizontal lines at the top and the bottom of the pic, I believe there must be some filter but I couldn’t find it

It’s pretty easy to do in Gimp, and I’m sure it’s the same in Photoshop.

Start with the layer that you want the lines over. Next create an empty, transparent layer on top of it. Go to the paint can tool (it’s called ‘bucket fill’ in GImp). One of your options should be for pattern fill. Select a pattern that has black striped lines and fill the new layer with the it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I’ve got it!