Pie Menu Editor 1.15.13

commercial
add-ons

(roaoao) #1784

Here is a fix.
Extract files to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder.

(radi0n) #1785

Thanks! :slight_smile:

It is possible to add tooltips (instead undocumented operator) to buttons?

Imgur

(FredLierman) #1786

@roaoao
Is it possible the latest versions of PME are not showing the modal text overlay in 2.79 anymore?
I tested on clean blender versions and even though the functions of the modals work, there is no text overlay in the window anymore.

ps: love the addon

(roaoao) #1787

Thanks, here is the fix:

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.11 fix 3

Fixes for PME 1.15.11

Extract the files to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder and restart Blender.

(FredLierman) #1788

Awesome, that works. Thanks for the quick responds.
Happy holidays!

(FredLierman) #1789

@roaoao
I seem to have an additional issue now where after using a model the blender header disappears.
I tried with different modals with different functions and the header disappears each time.

(roaoao) #1790

Thanks, looks like some issue in Blender 2.8.
Header messages enabled only in 2.79 version for now.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.11 fix 3

Fixes for PME 1.15.11

(iceythe) #1791

Clearing header texts in 2.8 needs to be text=None or just None instead of text=""

(roaoao) #1792

Thanks! Yep, it works.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.11 fix 4

Fixes for PME 1.15.11

(jordi) #1793

have some problem in the last blender version:
I tried your last fixes but the problem persists, all editor and menus add-on are vanished

(FredLierman) #1794

@roaoao
I’m trying to create a modal that allows me to “select more/less” using mouse drag using “move mouse”.
I can’t quite get it to work. Any ideas or suggestions or whether or not this is possible at all?

Best regards,
Fred

(roaoao) #1795

Can’t reproduce this issue. Have you tried PME 1.15.11 version?
Please send me command line error messages.

(roaoao) #1796

Hi, have you seen this example?
Please export and pm me the modal.

(FredLierman) #1797

Wow! that’s awesome. Didn’t expect that would work but it does. Really cool. Thanks!

(obsurveyor) #1798

Is it possible to set the hotkey letter for the menu item when the menu is open?

(iceythe) #1799

Those are automatically generated by the UI. You can sort of control it by setting the hotkey letter in the label eg. (R) Relax, (S) Subdivide etc.

A more transparent approach would be to create a separate modal that invokes the menu and executes an entry based on the hotkey, but the setup required for this may not be worth the time.

(obsurveyor) #1800

Thanks, this should do. And thanks for creating a great addon that is letting me easily return 2.8 to regular menus instead of pies.

(JoseConseco) #1801

@roaoao - did you manage to add ability to append items to existing menus ? (like we can do with panels)

(jordi) #1802

Hi roaoao, I tried again yesterday late with the new blender build, and It’s ok, so false alarm! :slight_smile: BTW have a good new year

(roaoao) #1803

Hi, need to test this feature. Will release it in a couple of days.
Check a pm.