Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

Thanks,
New Python API changes.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.12 fix 2

Fixes for Blender 2.8 Beta (PME 1.15.12)

Extract the files to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder and restart Blender.

3 Likes

Still after fix2 ā€˜Top toolbarā€™ is showing only preferences window not icons.

Hello, sorry to bother again, is there any way to have the pie menu open after clicking on any properties? I would like to be able to close the Pie only by clicking in the 3D view. Sometimes I want to switch rapidly between render modes or different options

Thanks

Hi, looks like that this is possible in Blender 2.8 by using popovers in the pie.
Iā€™m going to add an editor for custom popovers in PME 1.16.0

3 Likes

It is possible to create pie menus like this one? (with more buttons)

https://blenderartists.org/uploads/default/original/4X/6/2/2/62248a45361c0942c4dbc9e4c2f239a978724cd1.jpg

If not it is possible to add this feature?

1 Like

Yes, add a new Popup Dialog and use it in Menu tab with Expand option.

1 Like

Hi I just tried the latest build and PME seems broken with it can you confirm ?

Hi, have you tried this fix? Iā€™m going to release it tomorrow.

Sorry I didnā€™t saw the fix it works perfectly now thanks

1_15_12 with the 1_15_12_fix2
Working in nightly build (2018-01-12)

I really need to stop downloading a new Blender 2.8 Beta build every day, if I am going to get something done in Blender :slight_smile: the API changes must have been hectic lately.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.13

Whatā€™s New:

• Blender 2.8 Beta Support

How to Update:

• Backup your pie menus using Export button (optional).
  • Open User Preferences.
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
1 Like

Hi roaoao ā€¦
u mean that your script is fully functional in Blender 2.8 Beta ?
Iā€™m working with 4 other designers for the transition from max to blender and in this sense I would like to know if it will be necessary to buy 5 licenses or just one ā€¦ it would not be a problem but itā€™s just to know

Hi, @mark3d,

Yes. but keep in mind that Blender 2.80 is still in beta stage. Let me know if you find any issue.

yep but we are doing a huge job ā€¦deadline around ā€œJuneā€ but I want to bring myself forward and I buy your script right away ā€¦ then the others ā€¦ hope for that date Blender will be official
anyway you did a great job ā€¦ congratulations
thanks ā€¦ a lot !

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.13 fix 1

Fix for multi-column Regular Menus

Extract the files to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder and restart Blender.

Guys how would you enable debug mode in 2.8? It seems I lost my personal shortcut.

Update:
Found the one I had.

Hi Roaoao,
is it possible for me to make a menu that activates a command when I release the hotkey without moving the mouse away from the center.

The use case is to put a pie menu on tab to change between verts edges and faces while maintaining the default tab functionality of toggling between object and edit mode.

Thank you

Hi Roaoao,
When I enable by tag a pie menu I use the overlay function to display info and instructions on 3d view screen for the status of the particular pie menu (if it is enabled or not). Overlay has a max duration of 50, Iā€™m looking for a way to make this stay on 3d view screen until I enable some other pie menu. Is this possible?

Thanks

Yes, add a Stack Key for the ā€œCenterā€ command with the same keymap and hotkey. And use Tweak or Hold hotkey mode for the pie.

This is not possible but I can add this feature in the next version.